Code of Ethics
SBA Business Solutions, its employees, and contract trainers make every effort
to adhere to this Code of Ethics in all our business practices.
Our goal is to treat others as we would like to be treated - honestly, and
- Whenever possible, we will act in your best interests, but will not
misrepresent the facts, nor the business's ability to pay in a loan
situation, nor any problems that may have occurred in a guaranty
purchase situation with SBA.
- We will support your right to be treated fairly, and with full
disclosure. If you are seeking financing, and an SBA loan is not
possible at this time, you will be directed to resources that may be
able to help you in your business operations or strategic planning, and
to other possible funding sources.
- In services provided to applicants, payment will not be contingent on
receiving funding. In this way we can give you the fairest and most
honest assessment of your ability to get and repay a loan. No one does
an applicant any favors by getting them into a loan they cannot afford
to pay. All clients will be treated fairly and honestly, will be given
equal access and full disclosure, and will receive an objective
evaluation of their creditworthiness.
- We will encourage loan requests only where there will be a clear
benefit to the borrower upon closing. We will, however, never knowingly
package a loan that is beyond the ability of the borrower to pay or
comply with the stated loan terms and conditions at the time the loan is
made or in the foreseeable future.
- All appraisals required for financing will be arranged and ordered by
the lending institution, not SBA Business Solutions.
- We will make full disclosure of all pertinent facts to the parties of
a transaction, neither withholding relevant information, nor being a
party in any way to false representations, but will disclose no
information to third parties unless required to by subpoena or by the
U.S. Small Business Administration, or authorized by the client in
- We will get your consent for release of any information other than
noted above. · Any projected terms and conditions, estimates of closing
costs and expenses, or significant changes to what was initially
discussed, will be provided to applicants in a timely manner.
- We will not participate in transactions in which parties, principals,
agents, or service providers, are engaged in dishonest or fraudulent
- Our goal is to conduct our business activities in a professional
- We will strive to stay in close communication with borrowers and
lenders to make sure that questions are promptly answered and all
significant events or problems are conveyed in a timely manner.
- Provide information relevant to the needs of the small business person
in all entrepreneurial training provided, to the best of our ability.
- We are committed to continuing education regarding industry principles
and practices in order to bring the highest level of knowledge and
expertise to our lenders, small business clients and organizations.
- We firmly believe in win-win relationships that offer opportunities to
entrepreneurs without undue risk to their lender partners. If a lender
referred you for our services, we will not disclose any information to
any other, unless you, the small business owner, request that we do so.
- All fees will be disclosed prior to services being rendered, and
payment is due at the time of service. We, like many of you, are a small
business that must have earnings to survive.
- We will provide the same high level of quality service to all
borrowers regardless of education, level of sophistication, race, color,
gender, marital status, religion, age, physical challenge, ancestry, or
- We shall endeavor to be accurate in all advertisements and
- We will avoid unauthorized disclosure of confidential information. We
recognize that the information provided is personal and private and hold
the information in the utmost confidentiality.
- We will take all reasonable efforts to secure client information that
is in our custody. All printed material provided will be shredded or
returned to the parties within 90 days of the completion of the
- We will ensure that borrower files, forms, and other materials
containing private confidential information are maintained in locations
and under conditions which protect that information from unauthorized
- We are careful to dispose of daily waste material and trash featuring
client information, generated in the course of loan processing, by
shredding or an alternative destructive process, in order to prevent
identity thieves or other unauthorized persons from obtaining client
data from trash receptacles, or waste disposal sites. We will also take
all reasonable steps to safeguard client confidential data stored
- We will conduct our business in compliance with all applicable laws
- We will refrain from engaging in activities beyond the scope of our
expertise. If our clients require additional expertise, we may refer
them to a professional or SBA resource partner who specializes in that
- When recommending or suggesting the use of services of other
professionals or entities, disclose any direct interest we have in the
professional's or entity's enterprise, or compensation we may realize
from the recommendation or referral.
Contact us today!
Specializing in SBA loan packaging, training, workouts, & SBA guaranty purchase
preparation. Small Business Administration loans and programs.
Last Updated : October 25, 2011
Helping lenders & entrepreneurs to take advantage of the opportunities in SBA lending.
SBA Business Solutions
© 2009-2011 - SBA Business Solutions -
Code of Ethics